ICF Again Recognized as Industry Leader
- Best Advisory/Consultancy European Union Emissions Trading System
- Best Advisory/Consultancy Kyoto Project Credits (Joint Implementation and Clean Development Mechanism)
- Best Advisory/Consultancy North American Markets (ALL)
- Best Advisory/Consultancy SO2 & NOx Markets (ALL)
Best Advisory/Consultancy Renewable Energy Finance North America
ICF was recognized by Environmental Finance and Carbon Finance in the most closely watched survey of sentiment across carbon, renewable energy, weather risk, and U.S. emissions markets. The survey reveals those firms that their clients, peers, and competitors have judged to have provided the best service over the previous twelve months. The results of the survey appear in the December-January Environmental Finance - 2012 Environmental Market Outlook issue.
For the 12th annual awards competition, companies nominated leading brokers, dealers, and advisors in several categories. Companies are allowed only one vote, cannot vote for themselves, and can vote only in categories in which they had direct experience. Selection criteria include efficiency and speed of transaction, reliability, innovation, quality of information and service provided, and influence on the market.
"For the sixth straight year,
Environmental Finance is the leading international publication covering the ever-increasing impact of environmental issues on the lending, insurance, investment, and trading decisions affecting industry.
For more information:
- ICF Energy: http://www.icfi.com/energy
- ICF Climate Overview: http://www.icfi.com/climate
- ICF Greenhouse Gas Mitigation: http://www.icfi.com/markets/climate/greenhouse-gas-mitigation-compliance-support-and-environmental-strategy
- ICF Sustainability: http://www.icfi.com/markets/climate/sustainability
Caution Concerning Forward-looking Statements
Statements that are not historical facts and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties are "forward-looking statements" as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements may concern our current expectations about our future results, plans, operations and prospects and involve certain risks, including those related to the government contracting industry generally; our particular business, including our dependence on contracts with U.S. federal government agencies; and our ability to acquire and successfully integrate businesses. These and other factors that could cause our actual results to differ from those indicated in forward-looking statements are included in the "Risk Factors" section of our securities filings with the
Steve Anderson, +1-703-934-3847